As the foremost youth group and a frontline member group in the coalition of the sociopolitical groups in support of our Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN for the seat of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.
On behalf of the entire leadership of the National Working Committee (NWC) of our prestigious organization; Osinbajo Youths Initiative of Nigeria (OYIN) under the Coordination of Amb. Rukayyah Muhammed, we are pleased to announce the selection of the delegation of our group to the launching of “The New Tribe” in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State.
These delegations are unanimously selected as faces to represent the interest of all OYIN members in joining progressive groups in calling the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN to join the 2023 presidential race.
As approved by the National Coordinator, Amb. Rukayyah Muhammed, the members of the delegations are listed as follows;
- Hon. Bello Shehu Maigada – Sokoto State – 07054824588
- Amb Ibrahim Mallam Fali – Borno State – 08035666044
- Hon. Kamal Sali Yunusa – Adamawa State – 07032298585
- Hon. Sunday Alih – Kogi State – 08079143983
- Comr. Ridwan Abdul-wahab Oyekanmi – Kwara State – 07036085977
- Hon. Ogunsakin Luqmon Akorede- Lagos State – 08035272334
- Hon. Shaba Adebayo Kolawole – Ekiti State – 08067990039
- Comr. Wisdom Duru – Enugu State – 08039654640
- Mr Paul Ebere – Akwa Ibom State – 08031908464
- Dr. Mazi Ezenwa A.A Onyirimba – FCT Abuja – 07065732281
- Hon. Abdulrahman Ahmed Andoma – Nasarawa State – 08102050556
- Comr. Rabilu A. Jekada – Zamfara State – 07066697270
The event which is the second in the series of declaration of Osinbajo’s support has officially been announced to hold on the 5th of March, 2022, as such we congratulate all selected members of the OYIN delegations and we wish them all a safe trip.
PYO We Want, PYO We Shall Get!